7.11.2015

An Oldie But a Goodie

This is Governor. He is an idiot.


I'm gonna take it back a couple years with this next post. This happened a few months after Harper was born. Being a new mom, I thought the incident was out of the ordinary. Little did I know crisis management is a weekly, if not daily, occurrence. Ignorance is bliss. Enjoy!

Anyone wondering why I was directing traffic on Joshua Lane today, allow me to explain: 
My chihuahua, Governor, decided to chase the mail truck, thus stopping traffic on both sides of the road. With Harper in my arms, I went running after him and once he realized he was in trouble, Gov took a permanent position underneath the mail truck, refusing to come out. To alleviate the congestion, I started directing traffic while holding Harper wrapped in a towel. My little angel had just gotten out of her second bath of the day because during nap time she pooped with such force it shot out her diaper, up her back and into her hair. Once all the cars passed, Gov emerged from under the truck and rolled over. I scooped him up and the three of us made it back safely inside. 
Clearly, I'm living the dream.

1 comment: